Remark

This blog started with an old safe I bought with unknown content and combination. It describes the process of opening, finding the origins, contents and mechanics of the safe.

The posts are closely relate to each other and should probably be read in chronological order. Therefore, if you are visiting this blog for the first time you might want to start reading with the oldest entry and work your way back to the present time.

Monday, July 20, 2009

The safe is open!!!

I opened the safe last night. I don't have much time at the moment, therefore will post details soon.

I opened the safe using the correct combination. Some combinations were marked on the dial and one of them worked.

I heard the lock engage and using the handle pulled back the bolts. To my surprise the safe was completely filled up with stuff:



Most of the left compartment is filled up with silver cutlery. There are necklaces (nothing special I think), photos, documents and other bits and bobs.

I will write more about the contents and the other opening approaches I used later.

1 comment: